- A deposit will be required to secure your booking.
- We are unable to accept credit cards at Lakeside – please be prepared to pay the balance of your bill in cash on departure.
General terms and conditions
- In keeping with local police security procedures we request all guests to carry a photo-identity to present at check-in. Foreign nationals are required to present their Passport and valid Visa. Indian nationals can present one of the following: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card or PAN card.
- Check-in time is 12 noon. Check-out is 12 noon. Overstay may be subject to a surcharge.
- We have set meal times: Breakfast 8 – 9.30 am; Lunch 1 pm; Dinner 7.30 pm
- The kitchens will be closed after dinner has been served.
- Room service is not available at Lakeside.
- We have a set menu. Please let us know if any of your party is vegetarian or has an special dietary needs.
- We do not accommodated children under the age of 5.
- Pets are not allowed at Lakeside.